In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We do not request personal information on this site except your email and in case you wish to contact us, this information will not be shared with third parties.
Baenaturismo.com, has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the owner of the site is identified without prejudice to the fact that as of today, this website does not collect any personal data. Next we will explain the treatment that would be given to your data if they were collected in the future.
- Identity of the person in charge: His Excellency Baena City Council
- Commercial name: His Excellency Baena City Council
- CIF: P1400700I
- Address: Plaza de la Constitución 1, Baena, Córdoba, Spain
- Responsible: His Excellency Baena City Council
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Local Corporation
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period :the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process on this website originates from the data that, as a visitor, you have provided us through one of our forms.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are processing personal data that concerns them on this website.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. This website will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. This website may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of this website, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user of the same. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European data protection general regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, the Hon. Baena City Council will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
This website does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: Your consent as a user.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Categories of specially protected data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion or the exercise of any other right by the interested party is requested.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, this page can share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about its use (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing this website, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics and others indicated in the cookies policy banner.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, determine users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Privacy and data security
The owner of this website undertakes to use and treat the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
It is not possible to guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, baenaturismo.com will ensure that any person who is authorized by this website to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality, either a contractual or legal duty.
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing it, the person in charge of this website must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send us, exonerating the person in charge of this website of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact, reservation and/or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with the LSSICE, the person in charge of this website does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, the person in charge of this website undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying themselves.
Request personal data
In case you want us to delete your personal information, do not hesitate to contact us through the following form.
Document reviewed on 21-July-2022.